Blogging and scrapping in random all of my fondest memories.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Remembering Our Dad


It has been two Father's Days that has passed that we have celebrated it without Dad. Just thinking about him and recounting the last days of his life brings tears to our eyes. Looking back on my childhood, I would say that Daddy was not the typical paternal figure you would expect to see in our social structure. Despite his military background, he was the most patient, subtle, and understanding father one can have. Though he doesn't really verbally express it, my sister and I can feel his love by the gestures and efforts he puts through for us. He was also a good father to my husband. Even though he would always put a seemingly smug and strict front in his presence, Edison could feel that Dad is a really good man whom he has the utmost love and respect for. 


Credits: QP Domi "Bruissements de I'avent" from Messcraps; DTRD Hero Dad wordart

No comments:

Post a Comment