Blogging and scrapping in random all of my fondest memories.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Endless Love










I came across these beautiful bragbook blogtrain freebies entitled "Endless Love" and was inspired to collect them and make quick layouts about the love of my life --- who else, but my Edison. Friends for 10 years, who would imagine that we would be the one winding up with each other in the end. As I recall the whirlwind of events that transpired from February of 2008 until now, no amount of trial and tribulation can ever replace the immeasurable happiness of having Edison and our two healthy, wonderful boys. Our love is for keeps!


Credits: Endless Love bragbooks by Jennifer Page of Luv Ewe Designs and her creative team: Suzan of My Creative Little Space, Jill of My Scrappy Things, Bren of Brenian Design, Emma of Scrappy Dappy Doo, Dana of Scraps by Scrappin' Girl, Keesha of Love You Forever Like You For Always, Deanna of Scrappy Grams Corner; 3DD Kinda Valentine Love wordart; SATW wordart; Binty's Radiant Love wordart

No comments:

Post a Comment