Blogging and scrapping in random all of my fondest memories.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Born in the USA


On March 30, 2011,  Aaron was born 3 days earlier than expected weighing 7 pounds and 9 ounces. During the entire term of my pregnancy, he moved a lot -- stretching, kicking, and nudging me with all his might most of the time. But on this particular day, he was rather quiet without any movements detected on the fetal monitor. This alarmed us all thereby scheduling an emergency CS. Lo and behold when he came out, the poor fella had double cord coil. I was just so happy and relieved to hear his loud cry and to be informed that he was alright. Welcome to the world, my little American!


Credits: Proud To Be An American QP by Memories by Digital Design; HE American Bling wordart

No comments:

Post a Comment