Blogging and scrapping in random all of my fondest memories.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boys of Summer











Thanks to these explosively colorful bragbook freebies from Traci Reed, I was able to make this special summer album for my loved ones. Except for my husband, summer in USA is a first for me and our two boys. Sunny days here in California are really hot, hot, hot though not as uncomfortably hot as in the Philippines. I would say that our summer has been a pretty eventful one. We got to go to Seattle, Oregon, and San Francisco to celebrate with my mother-in-law her week-long 80th birthday bonanza. It was pretty exciting for me as I got to marvel at the uniqueness of each place I was in. Eagan was just thrilled to meet his grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Going to Huntington Beach and The Orange County Fair was a huge treat for us too as we really got into the feel of how summer is really like here in America. What a cool summer!


Credits: Boys of Summer bragbooks by Traci Reeds; Pimp Your Scrapbook wordart; KSTEW Summer Gingers wordart by Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment