Blogging and scrapping in random all of my fondest memories.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us!


Has it really been 3 years already --- being married to my best friend, my soul mate, my immortal love! The years just passed by so fast with us settling down, having Eagan, then moving to America and having Aaron. Time would just breeze by without us noticing it as we become focused on our two bubbly boys and as we face the everyday struggles of settling in a foreign land. I have to admit I miss the days when Edison and I would go out on a date and walk side by side holding hands without a care in the world --- watching a movie or just spending time in a cafe. But don't get me wrong as I am not complaining. Being with our two boys right now is a different kind of experience and adventure. They are the extension of our love for each other, and not to spend each and every day with them just makes me feel so incomplete.  Thank you, my love, for the colorful and wonderful 3 years!


Credits: Marriage QP by 2 Twisted Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment